Uber Diablo - Annihilus Guide

For players outside Romania

Moderator: pvpgn_moderators

Shokat
antispam: No

Uber Diablo - Annihilus Guide

Post by Shokat » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:34 pm

1. General Info:
The message "xx Stone of Jordan sold to merchants" does NOT appear on the screen. It has been disabled to prevent players to "hunt" for annihilus.
When enough SoJs are sold to the merchants the message : "Diablo walks the earth" appears on the screen.

2. Formula:

(Number of Hell games) / 2 + (Number of players in hell games) / 2 + random number between 10 and 20.

Example:

If there are 20 players and 10 games, you must sell: 20/2 + 10/2 + (10-20) = 25-35 SoJs
If there are 60 players and 40 games, you must sell: : 60/2 + 40/2 + (10-20) = 60-70 SoJs

3. Where you find him:

When the message "Diablo walks the earth" appears on your screen, you have the possibility to get an annihilus. Diablo will spawn in the place of the nearest Super Unique in acts I-V. Some Examples:

a) If you are in act I when the message "Diablo walks the earth" appears, you can try finding him near Rakanishu - Cairn Stones - Stony Field
b) If you are in act I when the message "Diablo walks the earth" appears, you can try finding him near Eldrich - first WP

So.. you sold SoJs, you've found Uber Diablo..

4. How to kill him:

Uber Diablo has 642700 hit points (almost the same as Uber Mephisto and Uber Baal, or Pandemonium Diablo - in Tristam).
He has 95 rez to elemental (fire / cold / light / pzn). That's why it's better to use physical damage (Paladin Smiter)

After you kill him, Uber Diablo will drop an unidentified unique Small Charm. Good Luck