Created an account but....

For players outside Romania

Moderator: pvpgn_moderators

Kryn
antispam: No

Created an account but....

Post by Kryn » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Hello there, I was searching through and came across this realm. I was looking to test it out to hopeful find a "New" home. However I created the account, clicked the activation link sent to my email, but..... The password when I try and login to the realm says "Incorrect Password" Everytime. The account is obviously created but the password is wrong...? please help.

time1
antispam: No

Re: Created an account but....

Post by time1 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:52 am

Kryn wrote:Hello there, I was searching through and came across this realm. I was looking to test it out to hopeful find a "New" home. However I created the account, clicked the activation link sent to my email, but..... The password when I try and login to the realm says "Incorrect Password" Everytime. The account is obviously created but the password is wrong...? please help.
I can tell you what I told other people already.

Just because you input your password via web browser, you still have to meet the game requirements for a password. Don't use special characters, underlines and things, keep the password between 3 and 9 or 10 characters, only low case letters and numbers.

A good example is:
"maxnet99" or something around those lines.